Sky History is giving you the chance to win a trip to Germany that’s ‘fit for a king’ to celebrate the release of ‘Royal Mob’ which starts on Monday 7th November at 9pm.
Royal Mob tells the saga of the extended royal family that once ruled the whole of Europe, and how their loves, marriages and bitter feuds dragged the whole continent into the world’s first total war and violent revolution. It follows the family during the final throes of the most powerful empires of all time as the opulence and ceremony of the past make way for horror, violence, and disaster.
You could be the winner of this luxurious holiday for two which includes business class return flights to Frankfurt, 2 nights in 5* accommodation and 2 tickets to watch Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart on Saturday 11th March 2023!
For your chance to win, register below to enter the prize draw where 5 people will be selected at random. They will come on air every day from Monday 7th – Friday 11th November during talkSPORT Drive (4pm – 7pm).
You will have to correctly answer as many ‘Royals and Sport’ questions as possible in 60 seconds and the player with the highest score at the end of the week will win the holiday.
18+, T+C’s apply.
THE “PROMOTION” RULES:
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Phoning, texting or emailing to enter the Promotion or completing and submitting an entry form will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published by the Promoter (including on social media if applicable) or on the Promoter’s websites, also apply to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the Promotion
- Residents of the United Kingdom (excluding the Republic of Ireland) aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter or talkSPORT and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third-party sponsors or promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
- The Promotion dates are Monday 31st October 2022 00.01 – Friday 11th November 2022 09.00 (Promotion Period). Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be void. Participants may make a maximum of 1 entry per person during the Promotion Period. You must be over 18 to enter.
- To enter you must complete and submit the entry form available at https://talksport.com/competitions/during the Promotion Period only. 5 Entrants will then be randomly selected to go on air and play the competition on-air on talkSPORT Drive (4pm – 7pm Monday 7th – Friday 11th November). The player who has the most correct answers at the end of the week will win the Frankfurt trip. In the event of a tie-break, the promoter will announce the method of deciding the final winner in talkSPORT drive.
- Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
Winners and Prizes
- There will be 1 prize winner.
The winner will receive:
1 x trip to Frankfurt for 2 adults to include:
- Return Business class flights from London to Frankfurt
- Return private airport transfers in Frankfurt
- 2 nights 5* accommodation in Frankfurt, based on sharing a double / twin room
- Daily breakfast
- 2 x standard tickets to Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart on Saturday 11th March 2023
- Three-course dinner and drinks at a top restaurant in Frankfurt, to the value of £100 per person
- Travel Insurance
- The Frankfurt trip prize will be provided by TPF. The winner must give consent for talkSPORT to share the winner’s name and email address with TPF in order to arrange the prize. TPF will contact the winner via email or telephone to confirm and arrange the prize.
Trip to Frankfurt prize terms
Return Business Class flights from a major international airport in London to Frankfurt, including taxes, fees and one item of hand luggage per person; Return private airport transfers in Frankfurt; 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Frankfurt, with a five-star rating, based on sharing a double or twin room, including daily breakfast; General admission tickets to Eintracht Frankfurt vs. VfB Stuttgart match at Deutsche Bank Park in Frankfurt in March 2023; Three-course dinner and drinks at a top restaurant in Frankfurt, up to a maximum value of £100 per person, including service charge; Travel insurance.
Business Class flights available from major international airports in London only; Flights will be selected by Prize Provider and not all routings will be available; Winner and guests must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel; Any necessary visas are the responsibility of winner and guests; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room; Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companions to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 70 or over; Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prize elements are subject to availability; The football fixture is currently scheduled for 11 March 2023, and winners must be available to travel across this date. Fixture dates/times are subject to change and the Prize Provider reserves the right to change the trip date in the event of changes to the football fixture list. In the event of such changes, winners will be notified as soon as possible and travel arrangements will be updated accordingly; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; Any travellers aged under 18 must have parental or guardian permission prior to travel; The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks (except where stated above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
Personal details required for prize redemption.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control (eg Covid restrictions) the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award the replacement prize.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an as is basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
- Winners will be notified by phone or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 7 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another entrant from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period.
The Promoter shall not be liable to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 7 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- The prize will be confirmed within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted.
- For a list of winners (name and general location) please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to the Promoter at: Promotions Department, talkSPORT, 1 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9GF stating that you would like the winner details for the “Royal Mob” Promotion.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Participant’s names and general locations will be published or made publicly available if they are a winner of the Promotion in accordance with the regulatory requirements. In such circumstances, we may also make free use of this information and participant’s photographs for publicity purposes both during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any of its associated or subsidiary companies. This includes making their name available on the Promoter’s websites and social media platforms.
The winner and any guests may also be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- Participants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participant’s entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of making a phone call, sending an entry by post, email or text, is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
- Wireless Group Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter may amend or withdraw any element of a competition, prize draw, vote or poll for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Wireless Group Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
- If you are a resident of the United Kingdom then these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions (except if you are resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland), and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland).
- The promoter of this Promotion is talkSPORT Limited of 1 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9GF (the “Promoter”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promotion closes Friday 11th November 09.00. Open to residents of the UK (excluding ROI) aged 18 or over only, except staff of the Promoter, its affiliated companies or promotional partners or their families.
The promoter is talkSPORT Limited. Full T&Cs apply – see https://talksport.com/competitions/