The free-agent list this year is filled with stars again, with two New York players topping our roster, and three Mets making our top 10. Here’s our top 30, ranked by a Q rating/interest/value combo (included are possible teams and an outside expert’s pay prediction).
1. Aaron Judge: The Yankees are feeling more confident this week. One reason I’d guess he will stay is that he shows great loyalty sticking with his longtime, very small-time agent. Teams: Yankees, Giants, Dodgers. Expert’s prediction: $330M, 9 years.
2. Jacob deGrom: Zack Wheeler told The Post’s Mike Puma deGrom likes being a Met. Teams: Rangers, Mets, Dodgers. Expert: $125M, 3 years.
3. Carlos Correa: Great defense, postseason pedigree and still 28, but interest last winter was disappointing. Teams: Dodgers, Giants, Braves, Twins, Cubs, Phillies. Expert: $275M, 9 years.
4. Trea Turner: Some think he prefers to go east, but he has said he liked Los Angeles and will consider all. Folks love him. Teams: Dodgers, Phillies, Cardinals, Red Sox, Cubs, Braves. Expert: $275M, 9 years.
5. Justin Verlander: The sure AL Cy Young should get multiyear deal at 39. Teams: Astros, Yankees, Dodgers. Expert: $75M, 2 years.
6. Xander Bogaerts: He badly wanted to stay in Boston last time, but after getting a low offer in spring, that can’t be assumed anymore. Teams: Red Sox, Braves, Dodgers, Twins, Cardinals, Phillies, Giants. Expert: $225M, 8 years.
7. Carlos Rodon: Big year by the Bay. Teams: Giants, Dodgers, Rangers, White Sox, Mets, Yankees. Expert: $150M, 5 years.
8. Dansby Swanson: Gold Glove winner had best year offensively, too. Teams: Braves, Dodgers, Cubs, Cardinals, Phillies, Red Sox, Giants. Expert: $175, 7 years.
9. Edwin Diaz: Expecting record reliever deal. Teams: Mets, Dodgers, Yankees, Cardinals. Prediction: Expert: $105M, 5 years.
10. Brandon Nimmo: Much improved and will benefit from weak CF market. Teams: Mets, Rockies, Mariners, Giants, Rangers, Tigers, Red Sox. Expert: $145M, 7 years.
11. Jose Abreu: White Sox got him on bargain last time. Great leader. Teams: White Sox, Giants, Rangers. Expert: $75M, 3 years.
12. Clayton Kershaw: Is Dodgers legacy too strong for all-time great to leave? Teams: Dodgers, Rangers. Expert: $18M, 1 year.
13. Kodai Senga: Yu Darvish protégé had 1.94 ERA for the Fukuoka Softbank Hawks. Teams: Padres, Cubs, Giants, Rangers, Mariners, Mets. Expert: $65M, 5 years.
14. Willson Contreras: The Mets tried for him at deadline. Teams: White Sox, Tigers, Twins, Angels, Cardinals, Red Sox, Rays, Mets. Expert: $88M, 4 years.
15. Chris Bassitt: Very dependable for Mets. Teams: Mets, Rangers, Jays, Cardinals. Expert: $66M, 3 years.
16. Tyler Anderson: All-Star in L.A. Teams: Dodgers, Jays, Rangers, Mets, Mariners, Cardinals. Expert: $50M, 3 years.
17. Anthony Rizzo: Outstanding both ways. Will opt out, but qualifying offer may be tricky call for him. Teams: Yankees, Giants, Rangers. Expert: $40M, 2 years.
18. Kenley Jansen: Superb his first season away from L.A. Teams: Braves, Cardinals, Giants, Cubs. Expert: $14M, 1 year.
19. Jameson Taillon: Solid season. Teams: Yankees, Mets, Rangers, Giants. Expert: $60M, 4 years.
20. Martin Perez: All-Star performance in Texas in 2022. Teams: Rangers, Red Sox, Mets. Expert: $50M, 3 years.
21. Taijuan Walker: Yet another Mets free agent. Teams: Mets, Rangers, Mariners. Expert: $70M, 5 years.
22. Andrew Benintendi: Yankees missed him. Teams: Yankees, Tigers, Rockies, Red Sox, Rangers. Expert: $56M, 4 years.
23. Noah Syndergaard: Fastball down a bit. Twitter star. Teams: Giants, Rangers, Phillies, Jays. Expert: $28M, 2 years.
24. Jurickson Profar: Versatile player should cash in after declining $8.3M option. Teams: Padres, Rangers. Expert: $48M, 4 years.
25. Josh Bell: Hometown Rangers a potential fit? Teams: Rangers, Padres, Giants. Expert: $51M, 3 years.
26. Jose Quintana: Thrived in Pittsburgh and St. Louis. Teams: Cardinals, Dodgers, Giants. Expert: $25M, 2 years.
27. Zach Eflin: Showing versatility in relief for surging Phillies. Teams: Phillies, Mets, Rangers. Expert: $20M, 2 years.
28. Michael Conforto: May need to do short deal to reprove himself after missing 2022. Teams: White Sox, Mets, Yankees, Mariners. Expert: $14M, 1 year.
29. Christian Vazquez: Backup for Astros, but fine two-way catcher in Boston. Teams: Cardinals, White Sox, Angels, Twins, Red Sox, Brewers, Rays, Padres. Expert: $33M, 3 years.
30. Adam Ottavino: Had big year in Mets pen. Teams: Mets, Rockies, Red Sox, Phillies. Expert: $20M, 2 years.